Video Demonstration with Sound
Corporation vacuum systems allow you to select high pressure air or
water, whichever you need or want in any particular job situation. Compared to systems that use
only water, Air-Knifes offer higher
performance in most soils, greater efficiency, lower cost, and is less invasive
than water, reducing damage claims.
- Air-knife is faster in most
soils, averages 7 to 8 minutes
With Air, spoils stay dry which can
be used for backfilling
Air-Knife eliminates mud disposal
- A much
cleaner job site
Air-Knife is much safer (for you and utilities)
Contact us for more information
To Return To The "Vacuum Excavation" Page Click The Back Button On Your
- Borehole clearing
- Utility locating
- Installing utility dams for preferential
- Excellent for removing sediments and debris
from monitoring and water wells.
- Cleanout valve boxes, catch-basins, etc.
- Locate and repair utility leaks and breaks.
- Over-drilling and abandonment of wells.